My 1st Media Blog

 1) Which part of Media are you looking forward to the most?

I am looking forward to watching Music Videos the most (BLACKPINK How You Like That).


2) What knowledge and skills do you hope to learn in Media?


I hope to learn more about how media works and the things that come with it (Films, Music Videos and Games).


3) What grade are you realistically hoping to achieve in Media?


I am hoping with enough knowledge I can achieve to get a grade 7, 8 or 9


4) What device do you use most to access the media? (The media = news, TV, music, film, social media etc.) 


I would either use my phone or laptop to access media the most.


5) What is your average 'screen time' (or equivalent) on your phone each day. Is this about right, too little or too much? Why? 


My average screen time is 52 minutes (not sure how to check properly but thats was popped up my guess is around 7 to 8 hours a week.


6) What was the last TV programme or film you watched?


The last film I watched was Final Destination 3


7) What device or subscription do you use to listen to music?


I use any device to listen to music and I listen using Spotify.


8) Do you play videogames? If so, what do you play games on and what is your favourite game?


I don’t play video games as often cause I find it quite boring therefore I don’t have a favourite game.


9) Are you on social media? If so, what social media do you have and why do you like it? 


I have TikTok, Instagram, Youtube and Snapchat, I like it because you can find new things with more than 1 or 2 concepts.


10) Finally, do you think the media is a positive or negative thing for young people? Why?


I think Media is a positive thing because it’s good for promoting or sharing something more accurately to people. However it’s also negative as many young people go on it now and get addicted, on top of that you can also find people who act like they’re something they’re no to draw people's attention.






Comments